Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Getting a Fill Today...

I have an appointment to see my surgeon today.  I am so incredibly frustrated with the weight gain.  I knew it was going to be rapid once I could eat again, but I had no idea it was going to be so much, so fast.  Even with my exercise plan this month, Atkins, and my 3x's a week walk/run and Yoga, I've managed to gain 23 lbs since Thanksgiving.  Very upsetting. BUT--I am not giving up.  I will be back under 200 again.  I am hoping that we are able to find my supposed "sweet spot" so that I can lose. I will report back when I return!  Prayers are appreciated.  Three years into my band and I can't seem to get this thing to work with me, it's always an extreme (like...oh....starving to death <500 calories a day?).   Self-pay sucks when you're fine-tuning all the time.  I just have to stay focused on my mission, which is overall fitness, and my 1 year goal which is running the Disney 10K next January with my sister Robin.


I know I can do it. 

2 comments:

  1. I have the same issues. Hopefully this is the time that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really? It is so frustrating! I just got a fill so we'll see what happens!!

    ReplyDelete