Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Watch Out, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue!

Here I come!  This is my new, size 2X (22) swimsuit from Land's End that came today, right in time for my trip to Captiva Island this week!  Hurray!  Don't ever need to see a 24 again in my life, and I can't wait to say bye-bye to this 22 in return for a 20 or an 18...then a 16...and a 14....and then finally, my goal of 12!

It is hard for me to believe that I am actually posting a photo of me in a swimsuit (and with my new cut and color!--though not styled lol).  But honestly, I can SO tell I've lost 30 lbs!!  I need to go find a pic of me when I first started.

So, without further ado...warts and all...and no makeup too!


I can't wait to leave for FL tomorrow!  I can't help but think that I might be close to or at my goal this time next year...wow....

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You look fabulous rockin that swimsuit!

    Have fun in Captiva. My parents live right down the street in Cape Coral so we go to Captiva sometimes when I visit. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Beth Ann, so does my cousin! He's a detective down there for Lee County.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, you look beautiful! :) And hot legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORgeous! (Imagine that I said that in a sing songy way...like an efeminate man with the little quiver at the end...that's how you should read this. :)
    Really....amazing job...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete