Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welp...I think a wheel came off my wagon. But I didn't fall off!

I woke up this morning and my stomach was GROWLING.  It growled in a way I have never heard it.  Wow.  Needless to say, I've had problems all day with the gnawing--and chicken broth did NOT take it away. Neither did Jello.  So, I decided to take the bull by the horns and make tomato soup for lunch.

THAT WORKED!   I am actually still full.  Believe it!  We're going on 4 hours now...

I am dying for a pickle though.  I do not understand why, but there it is.  Maybe if I drink pickle juice.  Is that wrong? LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm craving a pickle. LOL Sounds yummy.

    Proud ya didn't give into temptation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickle juice wouldnt be so yummy LOL

    I wish you the best of luck! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete