Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nephew's Birthday Party

Today is day 4 post-op and we all went over to my sister-in-law's house to celebrate our nephew's 2nd birthday--with a fabulous looking cake and everything! I didn't even lick a fork. I feel great! I am really trying to stay on track so that when I go for my appointment on Thursday, my doctor will give me clearance for mushies. That means I will be able to start eating REAL food. I have several recipes for some delicious soups and purees, and I'll be able to eat them along with eggs, cheese, yogurt...mmmmm. Good stuff. Can't wait!

Short post as I am super tired, but I just wanted to pop in and update.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing awesome, I would have been licking that icing like no other! :)

    http://bandumentary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete